Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekend

Last weekend I went to a party at a my friend Chayton's house so that was supper fun and I'm glad I got to go to this one. But I only got a half hour of sleep and had a wedding reception to go to the next day, but I slept in the car the whole way down to Vassar even though it was slightly uncomfortable. But the day went amazingly at the reception and it was very nice to see everybody cuz I hadn't seen most of them sens I was a little kid, and we mad plans to get together again at some point this summer which I'm looking forward to that! And then I got to go with my mom and visit with my sister for like an hour or so and I missed her a lot. We gave her her belated birthday present because we couldn't make it down to her party the weekend b-4, and hopeful she'll come and stay with use up here at some point this summer. So yeah my weekend was pretty full but it was a grate weekend actually one of the best this summer so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment