Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Day Dawns

The day dawns on the night I thought I might loose your friendship forever
The day dawns and nothing has changed from the night before and your soon to be gone
The day dawns and my heart is broken and I'm not Sher how to proceed
The day dawns and the harsh light shines on the broken peaces
The day dawns and I can't take this anymore
The day dawns and shows all the humiliation you put me threw
The day dawns and I know I must just let it go
If its to be it will and if not then there is nothing I can do
The day dawns and I have to keep moving on
The day dawns and nothing will ever be the same
The day dawns and I cant change you no matter how much I might try
The day dawns and the little tiers keep coming down just like the night before
The day dawns and I must grow up and push past the pain
The day dawns and I have decide its not worthy of my time if it makes me feel this bad
The day dawns and I will product my self in my most respectable manner I can
The day dawns and in the light I have recreated my perception of pain
Broken peaces of the things that used to be still remain but are no more
There just the dust after the explosion that no one saw coming
And the end is unavoidable

No comments:

Post a Comment