Saturday, June 5, 2010

Almost the end! =(

It's almost the end of my high school career. I go to school full days on Monday and Tuesday, then I have one Exam on Wednesday, and 2 on Thursday. Then we have Graduation on the Saturday after that which is the 19th then we have the Senior Lock In and I'm done with High School for good. I'm Super exited but its going to be hard saying good bye to everyone. I mean we'll have Open Houses to attend during the Summer pulse I have a friends Wedding and Reception to go to as well. So Graduation wont be final goodbyes or anything especially with Technology as it is today and all but its still never going to be the same!!! But I guess we all have to grow up and become different people and expand our horizons and live with the consequences of being our own people and growing up. We can't stop it so I guess we must embrace it or fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment